Skip to content
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- At UPLA by VENELI our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live.
WHERE DOES UPLA SHIP?
- UPLA currently ships to regular addresses worldwide.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
- Shipping is included in the price of your order.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
- The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent for dispatch within 72 hours after the order is placed. Our shipping partner will then process the orders, which may take an additional 2 days.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our location to the destination. International delivery usually takes about 5–15 business days. After processing and leaving our location, items usually take between 7 and 14 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time.
DO YOU SHIP TO P.O. BOXES?
- We are unable to ship to P.O. boxes.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
- Please view our dedicated page here.
WHERE CAN I BUY AN UPLA?
- UPLAs can be purchased online at www.theupla.com. Selected retailers are selling them in stores in Norway and Italy. Watch out for updates about our next retail partners.
WHERE ARE UPLAS MADE?
- UPLAs are handmade by our team in Northern Italy.
- The fabrics are meticulously selected among leftover fabrics used for highest-end fashion productions.
WHICH LENGTH SHOULD I BUY?
- There is no right or wrong size of UPLA. The garment was created to be interpreted in different ways. Some enjoy to wear it short like a top or waist-coat, others wear it like a cape, poncho, coat or even in combination with UPLAs of different lengths.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY UPLA?
- Hold onto your UPLA and spend quality time with it. The more time you spend together. The more its fibers will adjust to you and your use. UPLAs are made from different materials. Primarily of highest quality natural fibers. DRY CLEAN ONLY.
WHAT ARE UPLAS MADE OF?
- UPLAs are made from different materials. Primarily of highest quality natural fibers.
WHEN WILL YOU RELEASE MORE PRODUCTS?
- We are continuously making new UPLAs. There is no set timeline. They take varying amounts of time to make, depending on sourcing and material. Seeing that each one is unique it goes out of stock when it is bought, and replaced not long after by another model of a different kind.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL ENTITY BEHIND UPLA
- VENELI di Venturelli Elisabetta
I HAVE OTHER QUESTIONS THAT AREN'T ANSWERED HERE. WHO CAN I TALK TO?
- You can send UPLA an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you asap. Mail a letter to us to Via Giuseppe Garibaldi, 90 - 32100 Belluno, Italy.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.